Total Pageviews

Saturday, August 18, 2018

Blogaversary: give a go to the least successful posts of the blog so far

Wow! It's been three years since I started this blog with an entry on my reasons for writing it. So far I've been a regular writer and blogger, I must admit and I have always found the time and courage to write something new. Some of my entries have been popular. However, some of them have gone unnoticed. With this entry I want you to have the opportunity to catch up with some of the least visited entries. I did this two years ago and my list has somewhat changed, so that means, maybe, that writing this entry I might be able to give my least popular entries the noticing they deserve. Let's begin:
Image result for third blog anniversary

1. Exercises about blends: Well, you know that the word 'brunch' comes from the words breakfast + lunch. Can you decipher where some of my examples come from? Funny exercise about blends. Before doing it, you may want to revisit my post about blends. (32 views)

2. When verbs collocate with their nouns: Do you like fishing fish? Do you dream bad dreams? Sometimes in English, some verbs collocate with their own nouns. Get to know some more examples of this English quirk. (46 views)

3. It's all about the money: Want it or not, we are in a financial world and we're surrounded by money. Money matters in our society. In this entry, you'll learn some vocabulary related to money so that you can use it in your everyday life. (51 views)

4. Verbs of sight and vision II: English lexis can be varied sometimes, for instance, they have lots of verbs related to sight and vision. Consult as well the entry: verbs of sight and vision I (53 views)

5. If you want it, live it: A very interesting TED talk with a must-have philosophy of life that will put your listening skill to a test. Enjoy it (55 views)

6. Happy birthday songs: Some funny versions of different songs to congratulate someone on their birthdays. (57 views)

7. The history of St. Valentine: Learn about the history of St. Valentine while you practise your listening skill. Utterly interesting! (58 views)

8. Listen2english, my webpage to improve your listening skill: In this entry, you'll find the link to my webpage for you to practise your listening skill autonomously according to your English level (from A1 to C2). (59 views)

9. Exercises about -ed endings: The pronunciation of the final -ed in English can be really tricky for Spaniards. Have a look at the reasoning behind -ed endings and then practise with some exercises of my own! (60 views)

10. Let's sing: Every Breath You Take: Songs are really useful when learning English. Discover some English collocation while you enjoy this well-known song! (61 views)

Well, did you find any of the posts interesting. I hope you did! Maybe they will stop being the least popular entries of my blog. Anyway, if you want to reconnect with my blog, don't miss my blog's catalogue with all the entries written so far. 

See you around.

No comments:

Post a Comment