Total Pageviews

Sunday, May 6, 2018

Listen 2 English: my new webpage for you to practise your listening skill

Hello all,
I've been taking several online courses in Madrid lately and now that I'm about to finish them (at last!), I want to share with you the result of my hard work. 
What I did was create a webpage for you to practise your listening autonomously according to the levels in the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages (A1, A2, B1, B2, C1 and C2). I have uploaded some self-correctable exercises and I will be uploading more as soon as I get more time.
The page is divided into six different sub-pages: "Inicio", where you have the address to my blogs, and some webpages for you to keep improving your English, and the levels of the Common European Framework of References, with exercises so that you can test your English listening skill. I have included videos of different topics, including songs, and excerpts from various TV series and even movies. 
Have a look at it and tell me what you think.
I'll add it to the list of interesting webpages on this blog (on the right-hand side at the bottom). Please, click on the link and give me your real opinion about this webpage. 
Next week, I will be showing some other contents that I've been creating recently.
See you around. 

No comments:

Post a Comment