Total Pageviews

Saturday, May 21, 2016

Theatre : The Crazy Story

Hello there,
Today I would like you to see a video of my students of 1º ESO performing a theatre play at school. It was a short one called The Crazy Story, a story where all the fairy tale characters are mixed up and ... well you can see it by yourselves. As you can see they did it quite well and I am fiercely proud of them ! 
Here you have a photo of all the cast and crew of these wonderful students :



Well done lads ! Amazing work !
Here is the link to the video : 
https://drive.google.com/a/iescalistoymelibea.es/file/d/0B5lF8yfEaGG0N2J5VFRaME9EQkk/view?usp=sharing

Anyway, I thought this could be a good idea to introduce the vocabulary of some fairy tale characters. I prepared a wonderful presentation. Why don't you see it and try to guess the name of these characters ? Then, Click after the image to see the answers. I hope you enjoy it:


See you around.

No comments:

Post a Comment